Welcome to the PTA page.
We do not have a formal PTA but encourage our parents to get involved in school life through out learning links worker. See below for more information.
Our school encourages parents and carers to be fully involved in the life of the school. Our parent’s organisation enables parents and carers to get involved with all aspects of our school.
Ms S Moulson is the school’s Learning Links Worker.
It is her role to liaise with parents and carers in order to:
- Ensure communication between the school and home is effective;
- Fully involve parents in their child’s education;
- Promote the health and wellbeing of pupils and their families;
- Organise fun events, such as the Year 6 Prom;
- Plan fund raising events, such as the Christmas and Summer Fairs;
- Run trips and visits for families during the school holidays.
Schools can prove excellence by gaining industry standard awards. View awards we have attained.
Free News Service
Click on the icon to the left to subscribe to a free RSS feed school news service.
You can also follow us on social media. Click on the icons at the very bottom of this web page.